Sunday, July 13, 2008

My First Car Show









I think I am addicted. I took my car to her first car show. Yes , I was very proud. My lovely wife and the creep ( Our dog LULU) went with me and we had a ball. Actually, I think me and LULU had a ball and my lovely wife was being supportive THANK YOU HONEY I LOVE YOU! Back to the show., it is called the Saturday Night Cruz in Morristown Tennessee and I thought it would just be a small little local show. NO! this was a full blown show with about 150 - 200 cars of all kinds ( most were muscle cars) However, me and one other VW ( thing) were the only foreign cars but we made our mark and got lots of visitors. Most of the people that stopped by were excited because they have not seen a VW Karminn Ghia around for a long time. Some use to be owners and wanted to have a memory or two. others were wanting to know what it was. All the comments I heard , were very possitive and that they felt it was in excellent condition. one man said that I had a treasure , which I fully agree with. This will not be my last show I promise. Above are pics from the show.

1 comment:

dsto said...

Hey! Thats really neat! Nice wheels dude! Congrats on a great find! So you took home best VW then?