Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Smokie mountain Surfin



I did a little surfin up in the Smokies this past weekend and I know you are sayin WHAT? are you on dope? well no but of course I will explain, being a surfer and living in the mountains means you have to get creative. Me and my wife spent the weekend up in the mountain streams floating around in our smokie mountain surf boards. ( old truck innertubes) sounds like a couple of rednecks, but god it was fun. We met a couple who much to our suprize came rolling into the parking area early like us with a beautiful VW Bus. Needless to say we got a kick out of the whole thing. the next week I built a new rack to look like the antique ones. I even added ladels with a company name just to ad a touch of proffessional look to it I called it NICE RACK, a throw back to the seventies and either I will get a few laughs or slapped by some foxy chick. either way it is all in fun and well you know this comes from the heart not the pen.

No comments: